Today’s my 20th Birthday!
When I was younger I couldn’t wait to be 20 and now it’s here!
So today I’m sharing 20 things I’ve learnt in all my 20 years..
- Read anything and everything
- Having a close group of friends is ten times better than having a large group of friends
- Your Mum will also be one of your best friends
- You will make some terrible fashion choices but also some good ones
- In all my 20 years there has been no greater TV Show than Friends
- Make time for your family
- Doing things on your own isn’t as scary as it seems
- You don’t have an exact idea of what you want to do with your life
- But make sure you are doing what you love
- Travel as much as you can
- Not everyone will like you
- And you won’t like everyone either
- Its okay to have your own taste’s and opinions
- Try not to regret anything
- Being single ain’t all that bad
- Stick up for yourself
- And don’t be afraid to speak your mind
- Its better to have more experiences than more possessions
- Confidence will grow as you get older
- And just remember that these have been some of the best years of your life and it can only get better.