Last month I decluttered my wardrobe and only kept items that I knew I’d wear & get the good out of. I’m now left with a smaller selection of clothes but a selection of clothes that I know I’ll wear again & again.
I tidy out my wardrobe every six months or so and over time I’ve collected a few tips. So today I’m sharing a few of my tips & tricks for decluttering your wardrobe.
- Take a whole afternoon to blitz it all.
- Try everything on.
- Anything that doesn’t fit get rid of.
- Make 4 piles, Keep, Sell/Charity, Throw Out, Undecided.
- Anything you keep put back into your wardrobe.
- Anything you’re unsure of keep for a few weeks until you decide.
- Give your wardrobe a dust before putting everything back in.
- Take your Sell/ Charity pile divide it into two, making one pile into things you’re going to sell and the other for things that are going to charity.