Today I’m starting a new series on the blog, A weekly Recap series. These will be put out every other week covering everything from what I’ve been doing or things I’ve been reading. I will also be sharing links and more. I hope you enjoy!
1. After visiting Midhope Castle or Lallyborch as it’s known in Outlander. I can’t wait to see this weeks episode. With the long awaited reunion of Claire & Jamie! See the full post on my visit to Midhope Castle here
2. This week I made Sweet Potato & Roasted Red Pepper Soup! It turned out so good & it’s the perfect Autumnal Soup. I got the recipe from The Full Helping, I can’t wait to try more of their recipes!
3. Who else is obsessed with Riverdale? I’m so glad season 2 is back on!
4. I’ve been reading The Honeymoon by Tina Seskis this week & its a great book. While on honeymoon Jemma’s husband Jamie goes missing & she has no idea whats happened to him. I’m hooked on finding out whats happening to Jamie & I think Jemma knows more about it than she’s letting on…
5. I also went for my first run this week! It was only 5 minutes on the treadmill but it felt so good to get started!