I’m back with a little 5 things round up of some of the things I’ve been loving lately.
It’s a little mix of Tv shows, food, books and music. I did a little question on my instagram stories asking for TV recommendations and I got all of 4 answers.. But I did get some good recommendations. I’ve also been reading a few good books this week to which will all be coming up in next week’s reading post!
- Suits – I’ve been catching up on the last few seasons of Suits and I’m addicted. I forgot how great this show is. I’m properly caught up with the latest episodes I think there’s only a couple left this season. But one thing it’s just not the same without Rachel and Mike
- Energy Balls – I made energy balls for the first time a couple of weeks ago and I can’t get enough. They are perfect for a mid afternoon snack when you want chocolate but are still trying to be healthy. I will be sharing the recipe soon!
- You- I finally got round to reading You by Catherine Kelps. I loved the tv show so I couldn’t wait to read the book! It’s such a good book and I’ll be sharing more about it my February Reading post on Friday. It’s also made me want to rewatch the show again.
- Music – It’s only a few weeks until Jack Savoretti’s new album comes out and I can’t wait! He realised another single off it last week called Youth and Love and I love it. It’s got a very 70’s vibe to it! Hopefully the album will be just as good as his first two released songs.
- Russian Doll- I watched the New Netflix series Russian Doll in 2 sittings. With 8 episodes at 30 mins long it’s easy to do. The show follows Nadia who dies on her 36th birthday only to appear alive back at her party earlier that night. She keeps reliving the same night over and over again. It was great show, very funny, very smart and I kept you hooked from the start.